A little pricey but really good and easy. I used 2% cheese, 1% milk, and the light Buitoni sauce (expensive) and it was still wonderful. No calorie info (probably don't want to know) but this light version can't be that bad, can it?
Creamy Mac and Cheese
More From Southern Living
- 1 (8-ounce) package elbow macaroni
- 1 (10-ounce) container refrigerated Alfredo sauce
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 (8-ounce) block Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Prepare pasta according to package directions. Drain and keep warm.
- Bring Alfredo sauce and next 4 ingredients to a boil in a large saucepan. Remove from heat. Stir in cheese until melted. Stir in cooked pasta. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes