Creamy Mac and Cheese
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) macaroni uncooked
- 4 tablespoon(s) butter cut in pieces
- 2 1/2 cup(s) cheddar cheese grated
- 10 ounce(s) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 cup(s) whole milk
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- Boil macaroni-7minutes-Drain and set aside. In medium saucepan, mix butter and cheese. Stir untill cheese is melted. Turn slow cookeron high. In cooker combine sour cream, soup, salt, milk, mustard and pepper. Wisk or stir well. Heat mix then add melted butter and cheese. Add macaroni and stir. Cook on low 1 1/2 to 3 hours or until fully heated.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by qupeck and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note