Creamy Loaded Mashed Potatoes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 pound(s) potatoes peeled and cubed
- 1 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cup(s) cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 3 green onions finely chopped
- 6 slice(s) bacon crisp-cooked , crumbled
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°. Spray 2-quart shallow baking dish with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- 2. Cover potatoes with water in 4-quart saucepot; bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and cook 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender; drain and mash.
- 3. Stir in 1 cup cheese, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, sour cream, green onions and 4 strips crumbled bacon. Turn into prepared baking dish and bake 30 minutes or until bubbling.
- 4. Top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese and bacon. Bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Garnish, if desired, with additional chopped green onions.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by arborvitae and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Creamy Loaded Mashed Potatoes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables