Creamy Lime Jello Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 ounce(s) Lime Jello
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Boiling Water
- 6 ounce(s) Cream Cheese Softened
- 28 Marshmallows
- 1 cup(s) Evaporated Milk
- 2/3 cup(s) Mayonnaise
- 20 ounce(s) Crushed Pineapple with Juice
- 2 teaspoon(s) Lemon Juice
- Combine jello and boiling water in a large saucepan. Stir until jello is disolved. Add cream cheese and marshmallows. Stir over low heat until well blended. Cool. Add remaining ingredients. Chill until firm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sesame1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Creamy Lime Jello Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads