Way too much filling! I've got five custard cups of filling in the freezer. The pie is good, creamy and easy to prepare. I like that there is no cool whip used (I topped with slightly sweetened whipped cream). Solid recipe, good but not exceptional. If I make it again I'll prepare my graham crust in a 9 x 13 pan. The filling would be just right for that.
Creamy Lemonade Pie
This summer-friendly pie comes together in minutes using store-bought items such as frozen lemonade and a ready-made prepared graham cracker crust. It's the perfect cool-off treat after a hot summer afternoon.
More From Southern Living
Freeze: 4 Hours
- 2 (5-oz.) cans evaporated milk
- 2 (3.4-oz.) packages lemon instant pudding mix
- 2 (8-oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 (3-oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (12-oz.) can frozen lemonade concentrate, partially thawed
- 1 (9-oz.) ready-made prepared graham cracker crust
- Garnishes: whipped cream, fresh mint sprigs, lemon slices
- 1. Whisk together evaporated milk and pudding mix in a bowl 2 minutes or until thickened.
- 2. Beat cream cheeses at medium speed with an electric mixer, using whisk attachment, until fluffy. Add lemonade concentrate, beating until blended; add pudding mixture, and beat until blended.
- 3. Pour into crust; freeze 4 hours or until firm. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note