creamy lemon pie
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 whole(s) reduced fat cinamon graham crackers crushed
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 11 ounce(s) FF sweetned condensed milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon zest
- Preheated oven 350F
- Crush crackers place in small bowl
- Melt butter mix with crumbs and press into bottom of 9 in. Pie pan
- Place pan in refrigerator. While preparing filling
- In medium bowl combine condensed milk and eggs mix until smooth.
- Add lemon juiceand zest stir. Pour into crust. Bake for 15 min cool completely. Serve chilled..may be baked thenfrozen for up to 2 weeks
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sylvia61 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
creamy lemon pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts