Creamy Lemon Pasta with Chicken
If you have leftover chicken, toss together this quick recipe for Creamy Lemon Pasta with Chicken. Feel free to vary the veggies for what you have on hand.
More From Allyou
- Calories: 757
- Fat: 20g
- Saturated fat: 10g
- Protein: 46g
- Carbohydrate: 96g
- Fiber: 8g
- Cholesterol: 105mg
- Sodium: 296mg
- Salt and pepper
- 1 pound penne or ziti
- 3 ounces goat cheese
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 small clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cups frozen peas, thawed
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add pasta and cook according to package label's directions. While pasta is cooking, place goat cheese, cream, garlic, lemon zest and lemon juice in a small bowl and mash with a fork to combine.
- 2. Reserve 1/2 cup cooking liquid and drain pasta. Return pasta to pot and stir in peas, goat cheese mixture and chicken. Stir in cooking liquid. Season with salt and pepper and serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note