- 3/4 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into thin strips
- 3 tablespoons Shedd's Spread Country Crock® Omega Plus Light
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 3 ounces Neufchatel cheese or 1/3 less fat cream cheese
- 1 box (10 oz.) frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 8 ounces bow tie pasta, cooked and drained
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
How to Make It
Season chicken, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. In 12-inch nonstick skillet, melt 2 tablespoons Shedd's Spread Country Crock® Omega Plus Light over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until almost cooked. Remove chicken and keep warm.
In same skillet, melt remaining 2 tablespoons Spread and cook onion, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until tender. Stir in garlic and cook 1 minute. Stir in broth and cheese. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low and stir until cheese is melted. Stir in broccoli and chicken and cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Stir in pasta and lemon juice. Season to taste with salt and ground black pepper.