- 8 ounces spaghetti
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 small leeks, trimmed and sliced
- 2 cups coarsely shredded unseasoned rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup small-curd cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- About 1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 4 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 lemon wedges
- calories 481
- caloriesfromfat 18 %
- protein 40 g
- fat 10 g
- satfat 2.4 g
- carbohydrate 57 g
- fiber 4.9 g
- sodium 1021 mg
- cholesterol 68 mg
How to Make It
Cook pasta until al dente, adding peas in the last few minutes of cooking. Drain and put in a large serving bowl.
Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, bring broth to a simmer. Add leeks and cook until softened, about 5 minutes. Stir in chicken and cook until warm. Pour broth mixture over drained pasta. Stir cottage cheese, dill, and salt into pasta. Top each serving with freshly ground black pepper to taste and 1 tsp. oil. Serve with lemon wedges.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per 1 1/2-cup serving.