Community Recipe from
- 1 box(es) No boil lasagna noodles
- 4 ounce(s) Cream cheese
- 1 jar(s) Ragu - Chunky mushroom or tomato and garlic
- 1 cup(s) Sour Cream
- 1 cup(s) Cottage Cheese
- 1 pound(s) Ground Beef
- 5 cup(s) Shredded Mozzerella Cheese
- 1. Brown ground beef (can substitute buffalo)
- 2. Add Ragu to ground beef and cook on medium until hot then turn burner to low until ready to use. Then turn burner off.
- 3. Mix cottage cheese, sour cream, and cream cheese in a bowl with a mixer/beaters. (Amounts of these three ingredients do not need to be exact.)
- 4. Spread a very thin layer of sauce and meat in bottom of pan then layer lasagna as follows:
- Dry Lasagna noodles overlapping
- Cottage cheese, cream cheese, and sour cream mixture
- Meat and sauce
- Mozzerella Cheese
- Then repeat with noodles again. Usually 3 total layers. Top with a heavy layer of cheese.
- Cover pan with tinfoil and heat at 375 degrees F for 30 minutes. Remove tin foil and contine baking another 15 minutes. Remove from oven and let stand for 15 minutes or more to cool and set/thicken. Cut into squares and enjoy! Delicious with texas toast cheesy garlic bread.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Rielyn and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes