Creamy Italian Dressing with Romaine
For a simple side salad, you can't beat Creamy Italian Dressing with Romaine. Plain greens are embellished with this decadent homemade creamy dressing.
Yield: Makes 1 1/4 cups dressing
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Romaine lettuce, chopped
- Whisk together mayonnaise, olive oil, vinegar, cream, sugar, and Italian seasoning. (Will keep in refrigerator 1 week.) Serve with chopped Romaine lettuce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads