Creamy Hot Artichoke Dip
More From Hellmann's Mayonnaise
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese (about 4 oz.)
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped or (optional)
- 1. Preheat oven to 350° .
2. In 1-quart casserole, combine all ingredients. Bake uncovered 25 minutes or until heated through. Serve with your favorite dippers.
For a Spinach & Artichoke Dip, add 1 package (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry.
For a Seafood Artichoke Dip, add 1 can (6 oz.) crabmeat, drained and flaked.
For an Italian Artichoke Dip, add 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese and 1/4 cup drained and chopped sun-dried tomatoes.
For a Roasted Red Pepper Artichoke Dip, add 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese and 1/2 cup drained and chopped roasted red peppers.
For a Mexican Artichoke Dip, omit Parmesan cheese and add 1 can (4 oz.) diced green chilies undrained, 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese, 1/4 cup chopped cilantro, 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin and hot pepper sauce to taste.
Also terrific with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise or Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Low Fat Mayonnaise Dressing.
Nutrition Information per 2 tablespoon serving:
Calories 60, Calories From Fat 45, Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g, Total Fat 5g, Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 220mg, Total Carbohydrate 3g, Sugars 1g, Dietary Fiber 1g, Protein 2g, Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 4%, Calcium 6%, Iron 2%
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Creamy Hot Artichoke Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers