Creamy Herbed Pasta
Yield: 2 servings.
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 258
- Calories from fat: 16%
- Fat: 4.5g
- Saturated fat: 2.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 9g
- Carbohydrate: 43.3g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 11mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 99mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 1 tablespoon sun-dried tomato
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons Neufcha@Gtel cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons canned low-sodium chicken broth, undiluted
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 4 ounces orecchiette pasta, uncooked
- Combine tomato and water in a small bowl; cover and let stand 15 minutes. Drain well. Chop tomato, and set aside.
- Combine basil and next 6 ingredients, stirring well.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat; drain. Place pasta in a serving bowl. Add chopped tomato and cheese mixture; toss gently. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables