Creamy Herb Sauce
Make an easy herb sauce by stirring fresh herbs into a mixture of sour cream and mayonnaise.
This recipe goes with Herb-Poached Salmon with Creamy Herb Sauce
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar or tarragon vinegar
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh chives
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 20 fresh basil leaves
- Sea salt, to taste
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Process first 8 ingredients in a blender or food processor fitted with a metal blade until smooth and light green with visible specks of herbs. Add sea salt and pepper.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note