Creamy Herb Miso Dressing
Refrigerate: 4 Hours
- 1/2 cup(s) milk, buttermilk or soymilk
- 1/4 cup(s) white miso
- 1/4 cup(s) cider or rice vinegar
- 1/4 can(s) chopped onions
- 1 teaspoon(s) honey
- 1 teaspoon(s) Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground ginger or 1 tablespoon fresh grated gingerroot
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh parsley or cilantro, optional
- In a blender or food processor, combine all ingredients until smooth. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours to allow flavors to develop. Serve with a favorite tossed salad.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note