Creamy Herb Chicken Pasta
Community Recipe from
- 8 ounce(s) penne or rotini pasta
- 1 1/2 cup(s) fresh or frozen small broccoli florets
- 1 cup(s) half-and-half
- 4 ounce(s) (1/2 package) cream cheese, cubed
- 4 teaspoon(s) Original All-Purpose Seasoning
- 1 1/2 cup(s) chopped cooked chicken breast
- 1. Cook pasta as directed on package, adding broccoli during the last 3 minutes of cooking. Drain well.
- 2. Meanwhile, bring half-and-half to simmer in medium saucepan on medium heat. Reduce heat to medium-low. Add cream cheese and Seasoning; whisk until well blended. Add chicken; simmer until heated through.
- 3. Place pasta and broccoli in large serving bowl. Spoon sauce evenly over pasta mixture; toss gently to coat well. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese, if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note