Creamy Herb Chicken Pasta
Community Recipe from
- 8 ounce(s) penne or rotini pasta
- 1 1/2 cup(s) fresh or frozen small broccoli florets
- 1 cup(s) half-and-half
- 4 ounce(s) (1/2 package) cream cheese, cubed
- 4 teaspoon(s) Original All-Purpose Seasoning
- 1 1/2 cup(s) chopped cooked chicken breast
- 1. Cook pasta as directed on package, adding broccoli during the last 3 minutes of cooking. Drain well.
- 2. Meanwhile, bring half-and-half to simmer in medium saucepan on medium heat. Reduce heat to medium-low. Add cream cheese and Seasoning; whisk until well blended. Add chicken; simmer until heated through.
- 3. Place pasta and broccoli in large serving bowl. Spoon sauce evenly over pasta mixture; toss gently to coat well. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese, if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes