Creamy Hash Brown Casserole (Paula Deen)
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) butter some for dish too
- 1 Onion chopped
- 16 ounce(s) sour cream
- 1 can(s) cream of celery soup we used 1 1/2 cans
- 16 chedder/monterey block cheese 12 ozs.
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 30 ounce(s) hash browns thawed
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 2 cup(s) potatoe chips crushed
- Melt butter and heat onions until soft. Add all other ingredients and place in greased baking dish. Top with chips. Bakes for 45 minutes until hot, bubbling and brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DeLaneMolnar and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Creamy Hash Brown Casserole (Paula Deen) Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles