- 8 ounces uncooked egg noodles
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (8-ounce) container chive-and-onion-flavored cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 cups chopped Baked Glazed Ham
- 1 1/2 cups fresh broccoli flowerets
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen asparagus, thawed
- 6 baby carrots, chopped
- 1 (8-ounce) package shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (4-ounce) package shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup crushed seasoned croutons
How to Make It
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
Stir together soup, cream cheese, and milk in a large bowl. Stir in pasta, ham, and next 3 ingredients. Spoon half of ham mixture into 2 lightly greased 8-inch square baking dishes.
Combine cheeses. Sprinkle half of cheese mixture over casseroles. Spoon remaining ham mixture over cheeses.
Combine remaining cheese mixture with croutons. Sprinkle over casseroles. Wrap one casserole in heavy-duty aluminum foil, and freeze up to 1 month.
Bake other casserole at 400° for 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
NOTE: Thaw frozen casserole in the refrigerator overnight. Bake at 400° for 35 to 40 minutes.