easy to make and yummy! love the dill flavor in it. Used it as both a dip for crackers and as a salad dressing (needs to be thinned out a little more for the dressing).
Creamy Greek Feta Dip
Photo: Ben Fink; Styling: Andrea Steinberg
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 145
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated fat: 3g
- Protein: 5g
- Carbohydrate: 5g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 20mg
- Sodium: 318mg
- 1/2 cup low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill, or 1 tsp. dried
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon white or black pepper
- Dash of hot sauce, optional
- 4 cups assorted vegetables such as celery sticks, carrots and red pepper strips
- Combine yogurt, mayonnaise, feta, dill, garlic powder, pepper and hot sauce, if desired. Chill until ready to serve. Serve with vegetables for dipping.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is for dip only.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note