Creamy Grape Salad with Candied Walnuts from Eating Well
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped walnuts
- 2 teaspoon(s) water
- 1 tablespoon(s) light brown sugar
- 1 pinch(s) salt
- 1/2 cup(s) reduced-fat sour cream
- 4 ounce(s) reduced-fat cream cheese at room temperature
- 3 tablespoon(s) honey
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 6 cup(s) seedless red or green grapes
- 1. To prepare walnuts: Line a small baking pan with parchment paper or foil; coat with cooking spray. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2. Toss walnuts in a bowl with water. Sprinkle with brown sugar and salt; toss to coat well. Transfer to the prepared pan. Bake until the sugar is melted and the nuts are barely starting to brown, about 6 to 8 minutes. Cool in the pan until the sugar hardens, about 6 minutes.
- 3. To prepare the salad: Meanwhile, combine sour cream, cream cheese, honey and vanilla in a food processor and puree until smooth and creamy. Transfer to a large bowl. Add grapes and gently stir to combine. Transfer to a serving dish. Crumble the candied walnuts on top just before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Creamy Grape Salad with Candied Walnuts from Eating Well Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads