Creamy Gorgonzola Dressing
Pair this dressing with mixed greens, sliced pears, and strawberries to create a perfect salty-sweet salad.
Yield: Makes 2 cups (serving size: 2 tablespoons)
More From Southern Living
Amount per serving
- Calories: 43
- Calories from fat: 55%
- Fat: 2.7g
- Saturated fat: 1.7g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.3g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 3g
- Carbohydrate: 2g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 10mg
- Iron: 0.1mg
- Sodium: 85mg
- Calcium: 83mg
- 1/2 (15-ounce) container part-skim ricotta cheese*
- 3/4 cup fat-free buttermilk
- 3 ounces Gorgonzola cheese, crumbled*
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Process all ingredients in a food processor or blender until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Chill until ready to serve.
- *Low-fat cottage cheese may be substituted for the part-skim ricotta cheese, and blue cheese may be substituted for the Gorgonzola cheese.
- **Serving this dressing with mixed salad greens topped with sliced pears and strawberries will reduce the total percentage of fat per serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salad Dressings