- 1/2 (15-ounce) container part-skim ricotta cheese*
- 3/4 cup fat-free buttermilk
- 3 ounces Gorgonzola cheese, crumbled*
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- calories 43
- caloriesfromfat 55 %
- fat 2.7 g
- satfat 1.7 g
- monofat 0.3 g
- polyfat 0.0 g
- protein 3 g
- carbohydrate 2 g
- fiber 0.0 g
- cholesterol 10 mg
- iron 0.1 mg
- sodium 85 mg
- calcium 83 mg
How to Make It
Process all ingredients in a food processor or blender until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Chill until ready to serve.
*Low-fat cottage cheese may be substituted for the part-skim ricotta cheese, and blue cheese may be substituted for the Gorgonzola cheese.
**Serving this dressing with mixed salad greens topped with sliced pears and strawberries will reduce the total percentage of fat per serving.