Creamy Goat Cheese & Potatoes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) champagne vinegar
- 1/4 cup(s) divided olive oil
- 2 cup(s) fresh chicory (curly endive)
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh tarragon, chiffonade
- 3 ounce(s) goat cheese,crumbled & chilled
- 2 tablespoon(s) kosher salt
- 3 larg russet/backing potatoes
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) yellow/golden mustard seeds
- 1 tablespoon(s) yellow/golden mustard sees
- Scrub the potatoes, cut each potatoe into 8 wedges, place in large bowl, cover with water and soak overnight.
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees. Drain the soaked potatoes and toss with salt. Place in strainer over a bowl or in the sink and let the potatoes drain for 30 minutes. The potatoes should release some liquid at this time.
- While the potatoes are roasting, crumble the cold goat cheese & return to the refrigerator. Stir the vinegar, mustard seeds, remaining 1 T. olive oil together. Cut the tarragon and clean and snip the chicory into bite sized pieces.
- Toss the warm potatoes with the crumbled goat cheese, vinegar mixture, tarragon, and gently toss to combine. Add the chicory and toss & serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cmvb1679 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Creamy Goat Cheese & Potatoes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables