Creamy Goat Cheese Pasta
- 1 bunch(es) asparagus
- 6 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 small log(s) goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 12 ounce(s) short pasta
- 3 tablespoon(s) snipped fresh chives, for garnish
- 1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2. Bring a large pot of water to a boil for pasta.
- 3. Place asparagus on a large rimmed baking sheet; dot with 2 tablespoon butter, and season with salt and pepper. Roast until tender, tossing occasionally, 10 to 15 minutes; cut into 2-inch lengths.
- 4. While asparagus is roasting, generously salt boiling water. Add pasta, and cook until al dente, according to package instructions. Set aside 1/2 cups pasta water; drain pasta and return to pot.
- 5. In a medium bowl, combine goat cheese, remaining 4 tablespoons butter, milk, and 1/2 cup pasta water. Season with salt and pepper, and whisk until smooth.
- 6. Add goat-cheese mixture and asparagus to pasta; toss to combine, adding more pasta water if necessary for sauce to coat pasta. Serve pasta garnished with chives.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by csventimilla and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note