Creamy Garlic, Parsley, and Feta Dressing
Community Recipe from
- 1/3 cup(s) italian parsely chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) water
- 1 tablespoon(s) garlic minced
- 2/3 cup(s) fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 2/3 cup(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- q/4 cup(s) fresh lemon juice (2 lemons)
- 3 tablespoon(s) feta cheese crumbled
- 1 teaspoon(s) course salt
- Puree parsley, water, garlic in blender until smooth. Add remaining ingrediants and blend until just combined. Regrigerate at least 30 minutes and up to 1 week.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kenders and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Creamy Garlic, Parsley, and Feta Dressing Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salad Dressings
More Recipes for Main Dishes