Creamy Fruit Ambrosia
A traditional ambrosia is a chilled mixture of oranges and banana mixed with coconut. It can be served as either a salad or dessert. This version has peaches instead of banana and is topped with a creamy yogurt mixture and toasted pecans for some crunch.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 152
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 3.5g
- Saturated fat: 1.3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 2.3g
- Carbohydrate: 30.1g
- Fiber: 2.9g
- Cholesterol: 1mg
- Iron: 0.6mg
- Sodium: 23mg
- Calcium: 71mg
- 4 cups cubed fresh pineapple
- 2 cups coarsely chopped peeled peaches
- 1 (8-ounce) carton vanilla fat-free yogurt sweetened with aspartame
- 1/4 cup no-sugar-added peach spread
- 2 tablespoons shredded unsweetened coconut, toasted
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped pecans, toasted
- 1. Combine pineapple and peaches in a large bowl; cover and chill.
- 2. Combine yogurt and peach spread in a small bowl; stir well.
- 3. Spoon fruit mixture evenly into 6 dessert dishes. Top with yogurt mixture; sprinkle with coconut and pecans.
- carbo rating: 27
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note