- 4 cups cubed fresh pineapple
- 2 cups peeled, coarsely chopped fresh peaches
- 1 (8-ounce) carton vanilla low-fat yogurt
- 1/4 cup no-sugar-added peach spread
- 2 tablespoons shredded unsweetened coconut, toasted
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped pecans, toasted
- calories 146
- caloriesfromfat 0.0 %
- fat 2.9 g
- satfat 0.0 g
- monofat 0.0 g
- polyfat 0.0 g
- protein 2.9 g
- carbohydrate 29.9 g
- fiber 2.6 g
- cholesterol 2 mg
- iron 0.6 mg
- sodium 37 mg
- calcium 76 mg
How to Make It
Combine pineapple and peaches in a large bowl; cover and chill.
Combine yogurt and peach spread in a small bowl; stir well.
Spoon fruit mixture evenly into 6 desserts dishes. Top with yogurt mixture; sprinkle with coconut and pecans.