Creamy Frozen Fruit Pops
Flor a smarter kid-friendly snack, serve them Creamy Frozen Fruit Cups made with frozen raspberries, fresh strawberries, and Greek yogurt.
More From Southern Living
Total: 4 Hours, 15 Minutes
- 1 1/4 cups frozen raspberries
- 1 1/4 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon table salt
- 1 (7-oz.) container low-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons buttermilk
- Process raspberries, strawberries, honey, lemon juice, and salt in a food processor until smooth. Stir together yogurt and buttermilk. Fold yogurt mixture into berry mixture. Pour into 10 (2-oz.) pop molds. Top with lids; insert craft sticks, leaving 1 1/2 to 2 inches sticking out of pop. Freeze 4 hours or until sticks are solidly anchored and pops are completely frozen.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note