- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup low-fat yogurt
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- calories 15
- caloriesfromfat 60 %
- protein 0.6 g
- fat 1 g
- satfat 0.2 g
- carbohydrate 1 g
- fiber 0.3 g
- sodium 79 mg
- cholesterol 0.5 mg
How to Make It
Heat oil in a small frying pan over medium heat. Add coriander and sizzle 2 to 3 seconds. Let cool. Put herbs in a blender. Add yogurt, vinegar, salt, and the coriander oil; blend until smooth.
Make ahead: Up to 2 weeks, chilled.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per Tbsp.