Creamy Feta Vinaigrette
Instead of tossing chunks of feta into her salad or crumbling the cheese on top of cooked vegetables, Melissa Rubel purees it right into a vinaigrette. This makes the dressing smooth and luscious and ensures a little bit of tang in almost every bite.
- 3 ounces feta cheese, preferably French crumbled (3/4 cup)
- 2 1/2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a food processor, pulse the crumbled feta with the red wine vinegar, water, oregano and olive oil until the vinaigrette is smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salad Dressings