Creamy Feta Potatoes
Community Recipe from
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 4 cup(s) onion sliced
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 8 ounce(s) feta cheese crumbled
- 1 1/2 cup(s) heavy cream
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 2 pound(s) potatoes peeled and covered in water
- black pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) breadcrumbs
- Melt butter in a large skillet. Add onions and garlic and saute til tender and slightly caramelized. stir in cheese.
- Preheat oven to 350*.Butter a 13x9 casserole.
- Combine milk, cream, and salt and heat to just under a boil.
- Layer potatoes, onion mixture, and pepper to taste 3 times. Pour hot cream over all.
- Bake 25 min. Spoon cream over top of potatoes to moisten.
- Return and bake 45 min. Sprinkle breadcrumbs on top and bake another 15 min.
- Let stand b4 serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lastevens and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Creamy Feta Potatoes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles
More Recipes for Main Dishes