Creamy Dried Beef Dip
More From Oxmoor House
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (4.5-ounce) jar dried beef, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green or red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Beat first 5 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer until blended; stir in beef and remaining ingredients. Spoon into a lightly greased 3-quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW 3 hours. Stir before serving. Serve with bagel chips and red pepper strips.
- Party Tip: This dip holds well on the LOW setting of your slow cooker for up to 2 hours; just stir occasionally.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers