Creamy Dilled Potato Salas
Community Recipe from
- 2.5 pound(s) small red and white potatoes unpeeled
- 1 med onion chopped
- 6 hard boiled eggs peeled and chopped
- 1 cup(s) dill pickles chopped
- 1 cup(s) light mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoon(s) brine from pickles
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh dill chopped
- Place potatoes in large pot of ligtly salted water.
- Boil 15 to 20 min until tender. Drain
- Cut potatoes in half or quarters if bigger.
- Place potatoes,onion, pickles and eggs in large bowl. Stir gently to combine.
- In small bowl whisk together mayonnaise, brine, garlic salt, pepper and dill. Spoon mayo mixture into potato mixture and stir gently.
- Cover and refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by leitiz and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes