Creamy Dilled Potato Salas
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2.5 pound(s) small red and white potatoes unpeeled
- 1 med onion chopped
- 6 hard boiled eggs peeled and chopped
- 1 cup(s) dill pickles chopped
- 1 cup(s) light mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoon(s) brine from pickles
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh dill chopped
- Place potatoes in large pot of ligtly salted water.
- Boil 15 to 20 min until tender. Drain
- Cut potatoes in half or quarters if bigger.
- Place potatoes,onion, pickles and eggs in large bowl. Stir gently to combine.
- In small bowl whisk together mayonnaise, brine, garlic salt, pepper and dill. Spoon mayo mixture into potato mixture and stir gently.
- Cover and refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by leitiz and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note