I've been making this recipe for years and every time I serve it to someone new, they always ask for the recipe.
Creamy Dill Slaw
Yield: 8 servings
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream*
- 1 cup mayonnaise*
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (16-ounce) package coleslaw mix
- 1 (10-ounce) package finely shredded cabbage
- Garnish: chopped fresh dill
- Stir together first 8 ingredients in a large bowl until mixture is blended; stir in coleslaw mix and cabbage. Cover and chill 8 hours. Garnish, if desired.
- * 1 (8-ounce) container light sour cream and 1 cup light mayonnaise may be substituted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Creamy Dill Slaw Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Salads