Creamy Delicious Hummus
Community Recipe from
- 1 can(s) chickpeas (or about 2 cups of dried chickpeas that you have soaked overnight, then boiled for 1.5 hours or until done)
- 1/2 - 2 clove(s) garlic (depending on your tastes and the potency of the garlic)
- 1/3 cup(s) olive oil
- 1/2 fresh lemon, squeezed
- 1/3 cup(s) water
- 1 tablespoon(s) either tahini, peanut butter or almond butter (really any nut or seed butter works here)
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Rinse your chickpeas if they are from a can.
- Put all your ingredients into a food processor or a bowl and use a handheld blender.
- Add more water if needed for desired consistency, and flavor with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with parsley, or black olives.
- Serve with organic corn tacos, sliced carrots, sliced cucumbers, celery and red pepper.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes