This had a nice taste but the cucumbers were kind of wilted and not crisp. I will probably not make again or if I do I won't squeeze the water out of the cukes first and see if they stay crisp.
Creamy Cucumber Salad
- 2 whole(s) cucumber
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 tablespoon(s) sour cream
- 1 teaspoon(s) granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) white vinegar
- ground black pepper to taste
- 2 pinch(s) fresh dill (optional)
- 1. Peel both cucumbers and cut into thin slices.
- 2. Put cucumbers into a bowl and sprinkle salt onto the cucumbers and let sit for 15 minutes
- 3. Take portions of cucumbers out of bowl and squeeze out excess juice. Put the squeezed cucumbers into separate bowl.
- 4. Put in sour cream and stir until well coated. The amount of sour cream is based on the type of consistency you like. You may add a little less sour cream of you like.
- 5. Add remaining ingredients and stir.
- 6. You may garnish with freshly chopped dill.
- ... and Serve!!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by d0minika and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note