This had a nice taste but the cucumbers were kind of wilted and not crisp. I will probably not make again or if I do I won't squeeze the water out of the cukes first and see if they stay crisp.
Creamy Cucumber Salad
This Polish recipe, also known as Mizeria, is delicious and easy to make. It has a very refreshing taste and it is a side dish that accompanies many types of meals.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 whole(s) cucumber
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 tablespoon(s) sour cream
- 1 teaspoon(s) granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) white vinegar
- ground black pepper to taste
- 2 pinch(s) fresh dill (optional)
- 1. Peel both cucumbers and cut into thin slices.
- 2. Put cucumbers into a bowl and sprinkle salt onto the cucumbers and let sit for 15 minutes
- 3. Take portions of cucumbers out of bowl and squeeze out excess juice. Put the squeezed cucumbers into separate bowl.
- 4. Put in sour cream and stir until well coated. The amount of sour cream is based on the type of consistency you like. You may add a little less sour cream of you like.
- 5. Add remaining ingredients and stir.
- 6. You may garnish with freshly chopped dill.
- ... and Serve!!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by d0minika and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note