Creamy Cucumber Dip
This simple and refreshing dip, featuring cashews for creaminess, is best enjoyed the day it's made. Serve with fresh vegetables or spread on toasted whole grain bread. Recipe from the Whole Foods Market website: http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/recipes/2852.
Soak: 4 Hours
Drain: 15 Minutes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 cup(s) raw cashews
- 1 English cucumber (about 1 1/4 pound), peeled and shredded
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup(s) freshly chopped dill
- 2 tablespoon(s) freshly chopped chives
- 2 tablespoon(s) toasted pine nuts
- Soak cashews with enough water to cover for at least 4 hours. Drain.
- Place shredded cucumber in a strainer and set aside for at least 15 minutes to drain, then squeeze out as much excess liquid as possible. You should have about 1 1/2 cups packed shredded cucumber. Transfer cucumber to the bowl of a food processor. Add drained cashews, lemon juice, dill and chives and purée until dip is smooth and creamy. Garnish with pine nuts and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note