Creamy Cucumber Dip
Soak: 4 Hours
Drain: 15 Minutes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 cup(s) raw cashews
- 1 English cucumber (about 1 1/4 pound), peeled and shredded
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup(s) freshly chopped dill
- 2 tablespoon(s) freshly chopped chives
- 2 tablespoon(s) toasted pine nuts
- Soak cashews with enough water to cover for at least 4 hours. Drain.
- Place shredded cucumber in a strainer and set aside for at least 15 minutes to drain, then squeeze out as much excess liquid as possible. You should have about 1 1/2 cups packed shredded cucumber. Transfer cucumber to the bowl of a food processor. Add drained cashews, lemon juice, dill and chives and purée until dip is smooth and creamy. Garnish with pine nuts and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note