Creamy Crab and Red Pepper Spread
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 green onions
- 1 tub(s) (8oz) 1/3 less cream cheese
- 1 can(s) (6oz) lump crabmeat, drained
- 1/2 cup(s) 2% milk shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped red pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) grey poupon dijon mustard
- Reserve 2 tbsp. onions. Mix remaining onions with all remaining ingredients. Refrigerate at least 1 hour. Sprinkle with reserved onions and serve with Ritz reduced fat crackers.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LoriSmith and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Creamy Crab and Red Pepper Spread Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers