Creamy corn and Zucchini
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) zesty italian dressing
- 2 cup(s) fresh corn kernals
- 1 whole(s) zucchini chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) onions chopped
- 1 cup(s) Mexican style shredded four cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- 3 slice(s) bacon cooked, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon(s) cilantro chopped
- HEAT dressing in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add vegetables; cook and stir 8-10 min. or until crisp-tender. Remove from heat.
- STIR in cheese and sour cream; cook on medium heat 3 to 5 min. or until cheese is melted and mixture is heated through, stirring frequently.
- TOP with bacon and cilantro.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by claireprice and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Creamy corn and Zucchini Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables