Creamy Coleslaw with Baon
CL 2007, page 195
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 piece(s) cooked bacon crumbled
- 1/3 cup(s) Light mayo
- 1 tablespoon(s) minced jalapeno
- 16 ounce(s) Pkg Coleslaw
- 1/3 cup(s) Reduced fat Sour Cream
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 2 teaspoon(s) Sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) White Wine Vinegar
- Mix everything but coleslaw and bacon together. Add coleslaw and bacon. Cover and Chill.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sprater1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Creamy Coleslaw with Baon Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables