Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/3-1/2 cup(s) mayo
- 1-2 jalapeno peppers seeded, halved lenghtwise and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon(s) dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon(s) cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) celery salt (or more to taste)
- ground pepper to taste
- 8 ounce(s) shredded cabbage mix
- Mix mayo-pepper, toss with cabbage. Chill
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SKMealer and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Creamy Coleslaw Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables