Yield: Makes 12 servings
- 1 large head cabbage, shredded (about 12 cups)
- 2 medium carrots, grated
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped shallots
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground celery seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Combine cabbage, carrot, and shallots in a large bowl.
- Whisk together mayonnaise and next 6 ingredients in a small bowl. Pour dressing over cabbage mixture; toss well. Cover and chill.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables