Obviously the other 2 reviewers haven't tasted this. The celery seeds and pickle juice change this from just "opening a jar of salad dressing" to outstanding. Yes, it's convenience, but sometimes simpler is better. I use this all the time with my BBQ pork sandwiches, and I've never tasted better cole slaw! I use Kroger brand cole slaw dressing and their dill pickles for the juice too. It's marvelous.
- 1 small cabbage (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 1 large carrot
- 1 (16-ounce) jar coleslaw dressing
- 1/2 cup dill pickle juice
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seeds
- Process cabbage and carrot in a food processor until grated. Stir together dressing, pickle juice, and celery seeds in a large bowl; add cabbage and carrot, and toss. Chill at least 1 hour.
- Note: We used Hidden Valley Cole Slaw Dressing.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This