It was quick and easy. Little too sweet, but the whole family enjoyed. Perfect with all our BBQs this summer.
- 1 (10-ounce) package finely shredded cabbage
- 1/2 carrot, shredded
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons buttermilk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- Combine shredded cabbage and carrot in a large bowl.
- Whisk together sugar and remaining ingredients until blended; toss with cabbage mixture. Cover and chill mixture at least 2 hours.
- Note: The coleslaw recipe can be halved, but it's so good you'll want enough for leftovers.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This