It was quick and easy. Little too sweet, but the whole family enjoyed. Perfect with all our BBQs this summer.
- 1 (10-ounce) package finely shredded cabbage
- 1/2 carrot, shredded
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons buttermilk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- Combine shredded cabbage and carrot in a large bowl.
- Whisk together sugar and remaining ingredients until blended; toss with cabbage mixture. Cover and chill mixture at least 2 hours.
- Note: The coleslaw recipe can be halved, but it's so good you'll want enough for leftovers.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note