I added a tbsp of sugar because I prefer sweet coleslaw. Made this for a cookout and it was gone in minutes.
Yield: Makes 5 cups
- 1 (16-ounce) jar coleslaw dressing
- 1/2 cup dill pickle juice
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seeds
- 2 (16-ounce) packages coleslaw mix
- Stir together dressing, pickle juice, and celery seeds in a large bowl; add coleslaw mix, tossing to coat. Chill at least 1 hour.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Marzetti Original Slaw Dressing.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads