Creamy Cocoa 3 Ways
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- 2 quarts milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Garnish: marshmallows or whipped cream
- Combine sugar and cocoa in a slow cooker; stir in milk. Cover and cook on low setting for 3 to 4 hours. At serving time, stir in vanilla.
- With a whisk or a hand mixer, carefully beat until frothy. Ladle hot cocoa into mugs. Garnish with marshmallows or whipped cream.
- Nice & Spicy Cocoa: Add one teaspoon cinnamon and 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg along with the cocoa. Cover and cook as directed.
- Mocha Cocoa: Prepare recipe as directed. At serving time, stir 3/4 teaspoon instant coffee granules into each mug of hot cocoa; stir to mix.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note