Creamy Cilantro Dipping Sauce
This recipe goes with Tex-Mex Egg Rolls with Creamy Cilantro Dipping Sauce
Yield: Makes 3 cups
- 2 (10-ounce) cans Mexican-style diced tomatoes
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups loosely packed fresh cilantro leaves (about 1 bunch)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- Process diced tomatoes and next 4 ingredients in a food processor until smooth. Garnish, if desired.
- Note: For a beautiful presentation, cut top from 1 large red bell pepper, reserving top; remove and discard seeds and membrane, leaving pepper intact. Arrange bell pepper on a serving plate, and fill with sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Creamy Cilantro Dipping Sauce Recipe at a Glance