- 3 fat-free cappuccino crunch biscotti (such as BP Gourmet Cookies)
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- 4 cups boiling water
- 6 tablespoons fat-free, sugar-free instant French Vanilla coffee (such as International Coffees)
- 6 tablespoons chocolate-flavored sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup frozen reduced-calorie whipped topping, thawed and divided
- calories 139
- fat 2.9 g
- satfat 2.3 g
- protein 1.8 g
- carbohydrate 24.8 g
- cholesterol 6 mg
- iron 0.3 mg
- sodium 118 mg
- caloriesfromfat 19 %
- fiber 0 g
- calcium 56 mg
How to Make It
Place biscotti in a food processor; process until coarsely ground. Place crumbs in a bowl; set aside.
Place chocolate syrup in a bowl; dip rims of 4 coffee mugs in syrup, and then in biscotti crumbs to coat rims; set mugs aside.
Add water, coffee, condensed milk, and 1/2 cup whipped topping to chocolate syrup; stir well. Pour into prepared coffee mugs; top each with 1 tablespoon whipped topping. Serve immediately.