Creamy Chive-and-Gorgonzola Potatoes
- 4 large baking potatoes, baked
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 2 garlic clvoes, minced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh chives, divided
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 ounces crumbled gorgonzola cheese
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- Cut a 1-inch-wide strip from the top of each baked potato. Scoop out pulp, leaving potato shells intact. Mash pulp.
- Melt butter in small skillet over medium heat; add shallot and garlic, and sauté 2 minutes.
- Stir together pulp, shallot mixture, 1 tablespoon chives, and next 4 ingredients. Spoon into shells, and place on baking sheet.
- Bake at 350º for 20 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining 2 tablespoons chives.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables