Creamy Chicken with Soft Polenta
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 onion mnced
- 3 teaspoon(s) butter
- 10 ounce(s) cremini mushrooms sliced
- 1 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1/4 cup(s) dry white wine
- 6 ounce(s) low-fat cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) numeg freshly grated
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper freshly ground
- 2 cup(s) Roasted Squash chopped
- 1-1/2 cup(s) Pulled Chicken
- 1 cup(s) peas
- 1 cup(s) instant polenta
- 2 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1/4 cup(s) low-fat half and half
- 1/4 cup(s) fontina diced
- 1. In 12-inch skillet, cook onion in 1 teaspoon butter. Add mushrooms and cook until tender. Stir in chicken broth and white wine. Increase heat to medium-high, and cook, stirring often, 8 minutes or until mixture thickens slightly. Reduce heat to medium. Stir in cream cheese, salt, nutmeg, and pepper until smooth. Stir in squash, chicken and peas. Set aside.
- 2. Cook polenta in chicken broth and 1-1/2 cups boiling water with 1/2 tsp. salt until thickened, 2 minutes. Stir in half-and-half, 1 tsp. of butter and fontina until smooth. Serve chicken over polenta.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by juliejensen and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note