Creamy Chicken with Soft Polenta
Community Recipe from
- 1 onion mnced
- 3 teaspoon(s) butter
- 10 ounce(s) cremini mushrooms sliced
- 1 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1/4 cup(s) dry white wine
- 6 ounce(s) low-fat cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) numeg freshly grated
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper freshly ground
- 2 cup(s) Roasted Squash chopped
- 1-1/2 cup(s) Pulled Chicken
- 1 cup(s) peas
- 1 cup(s) instant polenta
- 2 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1/4 cup(s) low-fat half and half
- 1/4 cup(s) fontina diced
- 1. In 12-inch skillet, cook onion in 1 teaspoon butter. Add mushrooms and cook until tender. Stir in chicken broth and white wine. Increase heat to medium-high, and cook, stirring often, 8 minutes or until mixture thickens slightly. Reduce heat to medium. Stir in cream cheese, salt, nutmeg, and pepper until smooth. Stir in squash, chicken and peas. Set aside.
- 2. Cook polenta in chicken broth and 1-1/2 cups boiling water with 1/2 tsp. salt until thickened, 2 minutes. Stir in half-and-half, 1 tsp. of butter and fontina until smooth. Serve chicken over polenta.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by juliejensen and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes